- Professional, experienced guides/instructors
- All necessary equipment not listed on “School Equipment and Clothing List”
- Transportation from airport to camp on first day of session
- Transportation from camp to airport on last day of session
- All meals beginning with lunch the first day and ending with lunch the final day
- Use of horses, mules and tack
- Camp accommodations (tents, cots, cooking equipment, etc.)
- First Aid kits
- Camp is equipped with a satellite phone, cell phones, and radios.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to Montana
- Montana fishing license
- Equipment listed on “School Equipment and Clothing List”
- Sleeping bag and pillow
Session 1 TBA
Session 2 TBA
Price: $2500/session per student*
*dates and prices are subject to change
Program Details [PDF]
A deposit of 50% of the trip is required to book your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the cost of the trip is due 60 days prior to trip date and is non-refundable. Trips not fully paid by this date will be considered cancelled. We recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance. Travel Guard is one that has been used by several of our clients.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard only) and checks.
Make checks payable to Absaroka-Beartooth Outfitters, Inc.