- Professional, experienced guides/instructors
- All necessary equipment not listed on “School Equipment and Clothing List”
- Transportation from airport to camp on first day of session
- Transportation from camp to airport on last day of session
- All meals beginning with lunch the first day and ending with lunch the final day
- Use of horses, mules and tack
- Camp accommodations (tents, cots, cooking equipment, etc.)
- First Aid kits
- Camp is equipped with a satellite phone, cell phones, and radios.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to Montana
- Montana fishing license
- Equipment listed on “School Equipment and Clothing List”
- Sleeping bag and pillow
Session 1 TBA
Session 2 TBA
Price: $2500/session per student*
*dates and prices are subject to change
Program Details [PDF]
A deposit of 50% of the trip is required to book your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the cost of the trip is due 60 days prior to trip date and is non-refundable. Trips not fully paid by this date will be considered cancelled. Trip Cancellation Insurance, which we recommend, is available at: Travel Guard
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard only) and checks.
Make checks payable to Absaroka-Beartooth Outfitters, Inc.